18.104.22.168 Download and renew a certificate
The BSN development team intends to build BSN into a most secure blockchain infrastructure network. The certificate and key mechanisms of BSN are complex. There are two kinds of key pairs used in generating certificates: DApp Access Key Pair and User Transaction Key Pair. For each, there are two modes, the Key Trust Mode and the Public Key Upload Mode. To work with certificates, follow these steps:
Key Trust Mode:
1. In the My Certificates menu, click Key Trust Mode. The certificate page will be displayed.
2. To download the certificate, click the icon. You will be required to enter the certificate password.
3. To update the certificate, click the Certificate update link. You will be requested to set a password for the certificate and confirm the password.
4. Click Confirm to update the certificate.
Public Key Upload Mode:
1. In the My Certificates menu, click Public Key Upload Mode. The certificate page will be displayed.
2. To update the certificate, the public key, test data and signature data need to be re-uploaded, and the update can only be completed after the test passes.
3. The user only needs to upload the public key in the Public Key Upload Mode. The private key is kept locally by the user, so there is no need to download the certificate.