188.8.131.52 Approve the Request
As the publisher of a service, in the Participation Management list, the publisher can approve, deny or disable a participant from using the service. To perform any of these actions, follow these steps:
1. In the Participation Management section, locate the participant to review.
2. For the participant to be reviewed, click the Review link in the Action column to view the participant details. In the Review Result section select either Approved or Not Approved and write a comment in the Comment box to give details.
3. Click Confirm or Back to return to the participant's list.
4. If the participant is approved, a message will prompt showing that the service participation approval was successful.
5. After the approval has been given, the participant can view the service from their Participated Services page as well as add more city nodes.