220.127.116.11 Approve a service
As the publisher of a service, in the service participation list, the publisher has can approve, deny or disable a participant from using the service. To perform any of these actions, follow these steps:
1. In the Service Participation List section, locate the participant to review.
2. For the participant to be reviewed, click the Review link in the Action column to view the participant details. In the Approval Information section select either Approved or Failed to Approve and write a comment in the Approval Comments box to give details.
3. Click Submit for Approval or Back to return to the participant's list.
4. If the participant is approved, a message will prompt showing that the service participation approval was successful.
5. After the approval has been given, the participant can view the service from their Participated Services page as well as add more city nodes.